Ruger’s American® Ranch Rifle chambered in 300 Blackout offers remarkable accuracy in a package that is at home in your farm truck, or as an immensely capable suppressor host in a tactical setting. The American® Ranch Rifle is full of features and is overbuilt and tough in the way we expect a Ruger to be.
- 10-Round AR-style magazine included. More available at Ibex Armament.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Soft rubber butt pad crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patented Power Bedding™, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base.
- Compact, threaded barrel with factory-installed thread protector is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- The visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security.
- Also includes: one magazine; sling swivel studs.
Model: American® Ranch Rifle
Caliber: 300 Blackout
Action: Bolt Action
Length of Pull: 13.75 inches
Magazine Capacity: 10-Rounds
Barrel: 16.12 inches
Barrel Twist: 1:7 RH
Barrel Thread Pitch: 5/8×24
Stock: Flat Dark Earth Synthetic
Manufacturer Part #26968
Ibex Armament LLC is a full-service FFL dealer. Local pick-up is available in Rosemount, MN. Otherwise, please note that you MUST have an FFL dealer receive this shipment for you. At time of checkout, simply include your FFL’s information (name, phone, email) in the order notes; if you have a copy of their FFL send that instead. You can put your FFL’s address in the shipping address, or your own, it doesn’t matter. We will only ship to the address listed on the FFL.