North American Rescue’s compact, vacuum-sealed Individual Aid Kit is designed to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries. The items in this kit are simple to use by non-medically trained caregivers. The purpose of this kit is to control bleeding and cover penetrating injuries until medically trained responders arrive on scene.
- Compact first-aid kit to treat penetrating and other traumatic injuries
- Designed for non-medically trained caregivers to control bleeding until medically trained responders arrive on scene
- Vacuum packaged & easy-to-open with the medical supplies needed to begin treatment
- 1 x Responder Compressed Gauze
- 1 x Responder Flat ETD, Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x Petrolatum Gauze
- 1 x 1 in. Surgical Tape
- 1 x Pair Responder Nitrile Gloves, Large
- H 5.75 in. x W 3.5 in. x D 2 in.
- Weight: 6.6 ounces
Manufacturer Part #85-0404