The MOE Bipod is the latest, lightest, and strongest bipod in the Magpul Bipod line. At 8oz total weight, it’s almost 40% lighter than some of our existing bipods. That decrease in weight doesn’t cost you when it comes to strength and reliability; our injection-molded, proprietary polymer legs won’t deform or break under pressure, providing a consistently stable platform to shoot from, shot after shot after shot.
Designed to mount to the popular Uncle Mike’s Sling Swivel Stud, the MOE bipod attaches and detaches quickly and easily thanks to its rapid-attach sling stud mounting system. The self-locating, stainless-steel clasps ensure perfect alignment when mounting, and the large ergonomic thumbwheel allows for a strong grip and easy tightening. The non-marring, over-molded saddle fits securely on most forends, providing ideal load distribution without leaving a mark on your rifle. Adding an optional low-profile sling stud on the rear of the mount retains the ability to mount a sling to the forend of the rifle.
With its low stack height of 1.73” when folded, the MOE Bipod is streamlined and stays out of the way until it’s needed. The legs stow neatly forward and deploy without buttons or levers, snapping down and locking into position. The legs extend from 7 to 10 inches and slide and lock securely with the push of a button on seven, ½-inch spaced, locking detents. Additionally, its staggered soft rubber feet hold fast on a variety of shooting surfaces. They’re also easily removed with a roll pin punch should users choose to change feet, and the legs accept most Atlas-pattern bipod replaceable feet.
Made in the USA.
- Incredibly strong, injection-molded polymer legs
- Weighs just eight (8) ounces
- Extremely low stack height of 1.73″ folded
- Legs adjust in 0.50″ increments from approximately 7 to 10 inches
- Easily attached and detached with large center knob
- Easily deployed without buttons or levers and the legs lock in the down position
- Removeable non-slip rubber feet that include a hole pattern compatible with common aftermarket feet
Manufacturer Part #MAG1174-BLK
There are no reviews yet.