This optic is protected by a titanium-alloyed hood.*
100% of the proceeds from this item support hiring a new photographer.
Images blurred to avoid NSFW tag, let’s go with that.
The HS510C is an open reflex optical sight designed for rifle and carbine applications. Features include Holosun’s Super LED with up to 50k hours battery life, Multi-Reticle System, Solar Failsafe, and Shake Awake. The optic has an open frame for a wide sight picture. It is powered by solar cell under normal usage, and a back-up battery to supplement power requirements in low light conditions. The reticle can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, a 2 MOA dot only, or a 65 MOA ring only at the push of a button. Better yet, the same LED projects both reticles, so no re-zeroing is necessary.
The box comes with your absolute co-witness QD mount, T10 L Key for mounting, a user manual (if you can read), CR2032 battery, and a lens cloth.
- Reticle: 2 MOA Dot & 65 MOA Circle
- Light Wavelength: 650nm
- Reticle Color: Red
- Parallax Free: Yes
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Yes
- Magnification: 1x
- Multi-Coatings: Yes
- Power Source: Battery
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Battery Life: 50000 hours
- Brightness Settings: 10 daytime settings & 2 night vision settings
- Window Size: 0.91 x 1.26 inches
- Dimension: 3.3 x 1.68 x 1.78 inches
- Weight: 4.94 ounces
- Housing Material: Aluminum & Titanium Hood
- Surface Finish: MAO
- Adjustment per Click: 0.5 MOA
- Windage & Elevation Travel Range: ±50 MOA
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃
- Working Temperature: -30℃~60℃
- Submersion: IP67
- Vibration: 1000G
Manufacturer Part #HS510C-FDE